By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

What a Week!!!

Your guys are going to have to bare with me today and tomorrow as I have a number of posts that I would like to get out. I had planned to make a number of these throughout the week but business has just been ridiculously busy (which is a good thing!).

As a result I have not been able to complete any more of my online mining courses, nor spend much time research companies and conducting analysis. However, what this week has done, is remind me of how much you can achieve on a daily basis. Instead of moping around in the morning or chopping and changing between tasks if you stay focused and on-course you can smash out an amazing amount of work.

So if you are in a similar position to me, where you have a long list of things to accomplish then just get cracking because by the end of next week you will feel a lot better for it.

There is lots of exciting news to come out today and tomorrow so please make sure you check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment