By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Four Weeks Of Annual Leave

Hi Guys,

Fortunately for me (unfortunately for the blog) I will be on annual leave for approximately four weeks. I am going on my first overseas trip in a long time and will not be back until the 18th of April 2012.

Obviously, I will have access to the internet while travelling to ensure that I can keep an eye on my investments. It will however be too hard/time consuming to post in-depth articles or analysis during this period.

I may get one or two posts out while waiting at airports, etc and will be back into the full swing of things as soon as I return.

There have also been two announcements by Kentor Gold out this week which I would like to write about. I am not sure I will get a chance before I leave so check out the announcements below and feel free to let me know your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. have a happy holiday Investorpaul...

    If you find time it would be appreciated if you could have a look @ a new stockmarket forum developed by HC's "Brickworks". As it is by invitation only ATM would you mind firing me an email so I can send you login detail?

    66magix@gmail.com

    Cheers and enjoy your trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marc, how many invitation codes you got? more than 3? I thought you invite quite a lot of people to TBF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Pedro and his investment funding helped me achieve my project funding with the return of 2% rate in return for loan amount of 500,000.00 Euro to finance my project and it was very fast and secure so I will advise anyone here looking for loans or investors to contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete