By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gold About to Rally Hard?

In my last post on Kentor Gold I mentioned that I would post about my current thoughts on gold. Well as you would know I posted a chart the other day that showed gold had broken below the ascending triangle pattern that had been forming. As a result I thought there was a chance that it could head lower and perhaps even touch the lower band of the long running uptrend which stood at $1,500 per ounce.

However, this can now be classified as a false break in my opinion, with Gold rallying hard over the last couple of days (up well over $100 per ounce). It has now broken to the upside and out of the upper band of the long running channel. As a result we may be about to see another strong move to the upside.

Anyway I posted a video on youtube which explains my thoughts more clearly so please feel free to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment