By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Course One Complete!!!

The other week I posted a video entitled “Secrets to Success”. I have never been one to follow these self-help gurus, but the message that Eric Thomas preaches really resonates with me. In summary it is about taking the initiative and spending each day doing something productive.

His videos have really spurred me on and today I am proud to announce that I have completed my first mining course, An Introduction to Mining and Mineral Processing, through EduMine. Now unfortunately I don’t get a certificate or anything, because I didn’t pay the extra $140 odd dollars, but I completed in none-the-less and now have a greater understanding of some basic principles in mining and mine development. In fact I am so pumped I have already started another course!

Eric’s videos made me really think about how I am approaching these courses and where I am in my trading and personal life and I can really see that I have a small window of opportunity, right now, that I must grab. I have to throw everything I have into reaching that goal in order to achieve what I want to achieve (becoming a full time investor).

Obviously it will not be a straight forward process and I have already met my first minor challenging, balancing time with the family (wife) and the desire for further education. As a result I’m waking up earlier and jumping into work sooner. I know that every hour I finish my clients work earlier is another hour that I can spend studying.

Exciting times lay ahead and I look forward to keeping you all in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment