By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kentor Gold - Another Purchase

I meant to post this yesterday, but work got the better of me. Any way yesterday I made my final purchase in Kentor Gold (for the time being). As I have previously mentioned on my blog I picked up my original stake some time back at 10 cents and was happy to add to my position over time.

I was originally waiting for the election outcome before buying my next stake, however, with gold pushing higher I decided to hedge my bets and picked up a chunk two weeks ago at 0.093 cents. Since then the election results have come out and there was no violence or anything that would suggest the government is  against mining or foreign investment (plus our preferred candidate won). As a result I was happy to pick up another parcel yesterday at 10 cents.

Based on the initial purchase price both Kentor Gold and OBJ now represent the largest percentage of my portfolio. MHM Metals has made progress with their US operations, however, for the time being I will not be adding any additional shares to this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment