By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

New Stock Market Forum

I just thought I would let you all know about a new stock market forum that I have started using, ShareScene.com.

As usual my user name is investorpaul so feel free to send me an instant message or join the conversation on any of the stocks I discuss on the site.

For those of you who are familiar with Hotcopper or Aussie Stock Forums I would describe ShareScene as a mix of the two. It does not have anywhere near the amount of posts as Hotcopper, however there is discussion on a wide variety of stocks and like ASF the conversation does not appear to be as fast paced or speculative in nature.

I hope to see you on there in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment