By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Light Hearted Post: German DAX Goes to Zero

The other week when the world was on edge over the Euro bail out I pulled up Bloomberg on my iphone to check on the European markets.

To my surprise the German DAX was down 6,016.07 points for a loss of 100%. Luckily it was only a data error and the world had not really come to an end.



The error was only limited to the DAX and fixed it self a couple of minutes later.

P.S. This is not a photoshop. It is an original image captured off my phone. Even if I wanted to photoshop it I wouldn't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment