By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Gold Symposium, Sydney

The other day a poster on Hotcopper commented on the upcoming Gold Symposium in Sydney, which will be occurring on November 14 and 15. Before this I was unaware of the event, but after checking out the website and program I knew it was something that I wanted to attend. The ticket prices are now $299 (early birds were $199) and the keynote speakers include: Ben Davis, Dan Denning, David Evans, Egon Von Greyerz, Eric Sprott, John Embry, Kris Sayve and Louis Boulanger.

You can read more on the keynote speakers here

In addition there are a whole host of ASX listed gold explorers and producers presenting over the two days, including our very own Kentor Gold. As a result I was planning on organising tickets later in the week, but as luck would have it I received an invitation to attend on behalf of Kentor the other day (a nice little bonus of being a shareholder).

It should be a very informative event and I look forward to catching up with some other Kentor Gold shareholders while I am there. If anyone else who views this blog is attending please let me know so I can say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment