By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gold Symposium on Tomorrow & Tuesday

As some of you may already know I will be going to the Gold Symposium tomorrow and Tuesday. It is an event that I have been really looking forward to after hearing about it only a few weeks again.
                               
In particular I am really looking forward to hearing from Kentor Gold and have another of other companies that fellow posters have mentioned I see. These include SLR and MRP.

Although no one who views my blog has contacted me to say they will be there I plan on keeping you all updated via my twitter account. I will try and post a number of updates throughout the day and share any interesting information I hear.

If I get the chance I may even write an article for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment