By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Everything You Need to Know About MHM Metals

The other week MHM metals released a company presentation that in my opinion is outstanding.
I know I am biased, but if you ever wanted a single document to tell you where MHM came from, where they are now and where they intend on going in the future then this is it.

I recommend you all give it a read as it is highly detailed and very informative.

I also sent managment an email to let them know that the presentation was perhaps the best I have ever seen.

Link to the presentation.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I dunno if you know where it is. But im looking for the forum where everyone goes to post on MHM. I post on HC under the name Septa. Email is newbryce@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete