By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Kentor Gold Trading Update

I am still holding my Kentor Gold trading parcel, which is now entering its third month within the portfolio. However you cannot mock the share price performance since last Monday which has rallied more than 40% from the intraday low of $1.005 in just two weeks.

The rally kicked off with the Market Insight Report (last Monday), was given a further boost with the Burnakura Drill Results (this Monday) and has remained fairly strong ever since. I believe this is due to the progress that appears to be being made at Andash.

Now, obviously some of you would be thinking it’s time to cash in the trading parcel and try and pick it up again in the low $1.30’s. I agree that it is very tempting and normally I would have taken this chance (after learning what happens when I hold too long). However the speculation surrounding Andash is just too high at the moment. We have Simon Milroy in the Kyrgyz Republic and news articles floating around about him meeting the Parliament and Government Ministers. To sell now would risk missing out on the move I have been waiting so long for (Andash approval).

The other thing to consider is that my trading parcel is not large so although the percentage gains look pretty good at the moment or a dollar level it is not all that significant (relative to the rest of my holdings).  I am therefore willing to take the risk of seeing the share price drop back in the short term and hold for the time being. I remain confident that a price in excess of $1.50 will be achievable on the back of Andash approval, if not higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment