By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Hi Everyone,

I am still alive!!! I have just been FLAT OUT running my business for the last two weeks and have had to sacrifice a few things to ensure that I don't leave my clients high and dry. Unfortunately my blog has suffered as a result, along with the amount of time I spend on Hotcopper and at the gym.

Just to put things into perspective I have been doing three times the amount of work for almost 10 days straight compared to what I would do during the middle of the year. This is the first time operating my business full time over the New Year period and I have been shocked at the amount of work that has been flowing in.

I have a heap of posts to get out including last weeks report, analysis on Kentor Gold's Jervois upgrade, MHM's year in review (very late) and maybe even some thoughts on how my KGL trade is going.

I hope you all stay with me. I should be back in action within the next 3 to 4 days.

Thanks,

IP

No comments:

Post a Comment