By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Some Housing Keeping Notes For The Blog

I thought I would do a summary on some outstanding updates/posts that I will be writing over the coming weeks. I am doing this for two reasons:

1.       So you don’t think I have forgotten about the posts I promised to write.
2.       So there is a record of all the posts I will be making in the near future.

So over the coming weeks I plan on writing the following posts:

1.       My background analysis on OBJ Limited
2.       Provide my analysis on MHM Metals Australian plant and future expansion plans
3.       Provide my summary of value/calculations on MHM Metals
4.       Finish summarising my notes on each of Kentor Gold’s mines to arrive at a final valuation
5.       Write additional posts on my researching style and how I analyse companies.

Also if there are any topics that you are interested in hearing more about please feel free to post a comment or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment