By viewing this site you have agreed to our disclaimer. This site is provided for entertainment purposes only. Nothing I say is advice, do your own research and consult a financial advisor.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

OBJ Quarterly Report Email

As I mentioned in my post on the OBJ Quarterly Report I planned on contacting management about the lack of commentary associated with the figures.

I am pleased to report that I received a detailed/well thought out reply. In general, the email said that management considers each report on a case by case basis and are not against providing commentary as such. They just prefer to make announcements when a material event has occurred, rather than talk about one that might occur.

In my email I raised the fact that this was an important PR/marketing tool to keep new, old and potential investors in OBJ informed on a regular basis. Glyn said my suggestion will be taken on board so we will just have to keep an eye out for the next quarterly to see if we do get any additional commentary.

Overall, I think this highlights the importance of speaking with management. It is only something I have got used to recently, but it certainly helps clarify what the company is doing and the thought process of management.

No comments:

Post a Comment